Chapuis 470 Nitro

By reputation, the Chapuis is a very sturdy/reliable double rifle.
Unitaelkhunter's .470 in this forum advertisement looks like a smoking hot good deal.

That cartridge is one of the most common ones for doubles, to find in South Africa and Namibia and perhaps other countries as well there but not sure.

Nobody gets to hunt forever.
At some stage, we all get too old to physically put the miles on our boots any more. Buy yourself the rifle you want (such as this .470 double) and book yourself a safari.
Out.
 
Chapuis Safari Express EL with long tang, three flip up sights, upgraded wood, and leather case regulated with federal woodleigh factory ammo but will shoot hornady factory loads in a 3 inch group as well also have load data for this gun to regulate with 350 grain loads. I hate to let this fine gun go but am upgrading to a new double and need to fund it. LOP is 14 and a half inchs.View attachment 25443View attachment 25444View attachment 25445View attachment 25446View attachment 25447View attachment 25448View attachment 25449 i have more pics of it for if interested I am asking 11k thanks
Email me if you're still trying to sell this beauty. ebrownw2@gmail.com
 
I know a guy......who knows a guy......who may be willing to trade a "successful" Alaska brown bear hunt for a gun like that ! Just maybe.........:)
 
Haven't been around for a while. Still have the rifle decided to keep it for now hard to part with every time I think about selling It all I have to do is look it over and shoulder it and I'm right back to keeping it.
 
I wish I had 11k to drop on a rifle. If I did I'd give it a new good home. I don't blame you for not wanting to part with it. I wouldn't either.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,018
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top