www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Good day, Gentleman
This is quite funny, and sad for that matter. I have a cancellation on a cancellation hunt, if that makes any sense. I sold this cancellation hunt, and the gentleman that purchased the hunt, had his vacation cancelled a month before his arrival.
DAY FEES FOR 7 FULL HUNTING DAYS HAVE BEEN PAID. Thus, you will only be liable for the trophy fees of the animals that you take. As this is a 7 day hunt, you should be looking at a minimum 5 trophy animals. So , please find the details below.

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
PH : Marius Goosen
Outfitter number: HC 42/2010 EC
PH Number: PH 18/2010 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

Date: 01 May 2011 - 08 May 2011
Please find the specie pricelist here: Species - KMG Hunting Safaris

The following are included in your Safari:
• All accommodation, food and beverages
• Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
• Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
• Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.

The following are excluded in your Safari:
• Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
• Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country
• Gratuities

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Marius, that is sadly funny.
I'll pass the news on to likely suspects.
Wish I could play.

Marius, Just to let you know, your website is down...

Hi Jerome,
Thank you very much.I just checked it myself and see that for some odd reason its just missing. Just sent a message off to my webmaster, so hopefully it will be back online soon. Below is the species pricelist. Will let everyone know when the site is up again.

Baboon $150.00
Bontebok $1,200.00
Blesbuck $350.00
Blesbuck, White $700.00
Bushbuck, Eastern Cape $650.00
Bushpig (bait ) $900.00
Cape Eland $2,200.00
Common Reedbuck $1,200.00
Duiker, Blue $1,200.00
Duiker, Grey $300.00
Fallow Deer $600.00
Grysbuck, Cape $800.00
Gemsbuck $1,200.00
Hartebeest, Cape $800.00
Impala $300.00
Jackal, Black Backed $100.00
Kudu, Eastern Cape $950.00
Lechwe $2,500.00
Lynx (Caracal) $900.00
Nyala $2,200.00
Mountain Reedbuck $300
Ostrich $600.00
Steenbuck $300.00
Sable POR
Springbuck, Common $300.00
Springbuck, White $900.00
Springbuck, Golden $1,800.00
Springbuck, Black $450.00
Warthog $300.00
Rhebuck, Vaal $800.00
Waterbuck $2,200.00
Wildebeest, Black $900.00
Wildebeest, Blue $750.00
Zebra, Burchells $1,200.00

Fellas, my apologies for the unprofessional manner that this pricelist is set out. But when you need technology the most, it lets you down. Will notify everyone once the website is back up and running. Hopefully that will be by tomorrow.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

I hope someone fills it for you Marius.

Wow, what are the chances of that happening! A great chance for someone!

Gentleman,
The website is back online. As quick as is it has gone, it has decided to reappear....
Please find the specie pricelist here: Species - KMG Hunting Safaris

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Taking a look again at your web site really shows how much of a deal this offer is for someone to stay in such a magnificent lodge for free while on safari. That is a spectacular view you have there from the deck.
To watch the morning sunrise with a cup of jo and a pair of binoculars must be something.

Hi Bushbuck,
Thank you for the compliment. The view is something else! I understand that time is a constraint here. With only one month to get everything in order, it is a little tight. Strangely, the offer is still available.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

I'm with you on that one! Beautiful view.

Taking a look again at your web site really shows how much of a deal this offer is for someone to stay in such a magnificent lodge for free while on safari. That is a spectacular view you have there from the deck.
To watch the morning sunrise with a cup of jo and a pair of binoculars must be something.

Bushbuck, Here, when the sun rises, the scent of the cup of jo should have vanished, the binoculars should be down and the rifle should be on the sticks...;)

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

hunt cancellation @ KMG

Marious,

Is there any possibility at all to schedule this hunt at a later date, perhaps July?

Regards,
Jack Kramer

Jack,
First of all welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, I'm full for June and July. Please check your personal mail. I have suggested some alternative ideas.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Hi Marius, any possibility of moving the date to start from the 8 th of May? I am very interested!

Regards

Janneman

Hi Janneman,
Sorry , but unfortunately I will not be able to move the hunt.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

I can't believe nobody's scooped this up. Marius, if I was free, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

I too have seen the pics of the lodge and that alone is almost enough to make you want to visit this area, even if it had no animals. Fantastic. If I wasnt already booked for June I would go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,