CANADA: The Cabin

I suspect the bidet will be an icy blast!
 
I've had my 20x30 cabin in northwest Colorado under construction for several years now. 2 hours from home and just can't get there very often due to work. But my dad works on it alone frequently. Will have solar eventually but runs on a generator right now. Have to carry water in and will be burying a cistern. All stone is off the property. Has a porch not in the pictures and working on an addition with a bathroom.
It's a trophy unit that takes decades to draw so any hunting is late season cow elk or rabbits.

IMG950025.jpg
IMG950090.jpg
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had my 20x30 cabin in northwest Colorado under construction for several years now. 2 hours from home and just can't get there very often due to work. But my dad works on it alone frequently. Will have solar eventually but runs on a generator right now. Have to carry water in and will be burying a cistern. All stone is off the property. Has a porch not in the pictures and working on an addition with a bathroom.
It's a trophy unit that takes decades to draw so any hunting is late season cow elk or rabbits.
That's quite a project! It looks great.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,570,558
Members
168,905
Latest member
Jamal23F35
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top