CANADA: Close Only Counts In Horse Shoes And... (added the 2017 edition)

@BRICKBURN, I was considering hunting black bear in BC in 2019. Have already talked to an outfitter. After reading and looking at this 2017 hunt report, you may have changed my mine! Maybe I should go back to Africa for a third time! Really enjoyed the photos with the young hunting buddies....grand kids? I have two I am working with now with their dad, (my son). A little bit younger than yours though. They are so much fun as they learn little by little!!!

Niece and Nephew actually. I have the Greats as well. Wish they were closer as they would get the same treatment! :)

Nothing wrong with a Bear hunt. Just keep your eyes open. Apparently they are Dangerous Game!!!

Wish South Africa was a country where we did not have to have a gun license its always such a annoying thing getting doing all the effort to get a license

Although people complain, our laws are pretty decent. I can have just about anything I want to own and can play with any long gun any day of the week. We are luckier than many.

Fellow-you made my day (y)Thank you.
Great pics and great report.

Now I'll change my clothes,take my rifle ,whistling my dog and go on boar.
The night is clear and snowy fields.
Regards
Foxi

One day I would love to shoot a Boar. No wild pigs here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lufunom123

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.