CANADA: Close Only Counts In Horse Shoes And... (added the 2017 edition)

@BRICKBURN, I was considering hunting black bear in BC in 2019. Have already talked to an outfitter. After reading and looking at this 2017 hunt report, you may have changed my mine! Maybe I should go back to Africa for a third time! Really enjoyed the photos with the young hunting buddies....grand kids? I have two I am working with now with their dad, (my son). A little bit younger than yours though. They are so much fun as they learn little by little!!!

Niece and Nephew actually. I have the Greats as well. Wish they were closer as they would get the same treatment! :)

Nothing wrong with a Bear hunt. Just keep your eyes open. Apparently they are Dangerous Game!!!

Wish South Africa was a country where we did not have to have a gun license its always such a annoying thing getting doing all the effort to get a license

Although people complain, our laws are pretty decent. I can have just about anything I want to own and can play with any long gun any day of the week. We are luckier than many.

Fellow-you made my day (y)Thank you.
Great pics and great report.

Now I'll change my clothes,take my rifle ,whistling my dog and go on boar.
The night is clear and snowy fields.
Regards
Foxi

One day I would love to shoot a Boar. No wild pigs here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PenneyWilk

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.