Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH community,

When we first came on board as a sponsor to Africahunting our very first post to you all was advertising our Bushpig hunts! Since then nothing has changed and it is evident that we have a soft spot for these elusive night wanderers.

We are extremely passionate about our Bushpig hunting here at Bayly Sippel Safaris and we like to ensure that our clients have the best chance at success! We use either 1 of 2 methods. Method one is to hunt agricultural lands with night vision and thermals. It is a very exciting hunt and a nice way to experience hunting in a new light (pun intended!). Method two is to bait the pigs and get them into a routine. Nothing is worse than sitting in a blind at night for 7 days on a hope and a prayer after flying halfway around the world and this is why we do it properly. We don't start our bait sites a week before the client arrives but rather we never stop baiting! And from what we can see there is definitely no shortage of pigs!

This package is called the Hog Father Package and essentially offers one the chance to get the South African pig slam in 1 safari! Assuming that it is not cancelled we will be at JAGD UND HUND (Germany) this year if you would like to discuss it.

Please note you are more than welcome to start with a just a Bushpig and add other species to your safari, this is merely a guideline for those who are interested in possibly doing the pig slam in 1 safari.

HOG FATHER PACKAGE:

1X BUSHPIG
1X WARTHOG
1X IMPALA
1X BLUE WILDEBEEST
1x ZEBRA OR GEMSBOK

5 DAYS/6 NIGHTS
USD$5000
AUD$7770
CAD$6660
EUR€4510
All Inclusive

If you would rather create your own hunt with different species and add a Bushpig please feel free to contact us.

Package includes:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg international Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies.

Package excludes:
• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire available at request)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

Contact us at: hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za for more info

Keep up with us on our various social media platforms and feel free to have a look at our brochure:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris
YouTube: Bayly Sippel Hunting Safaris

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Here are 2 fantastic clips of Bushpig hunts with us, enjoy!

BUSHPIG WITH A BOW IN DAYLIGHT!​

Bushpig hunt with night vision! (Impact shot)​

17862701_1810402675948047_5167188428099569053_n.jpg
IMG_0637.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20210121_105354.jpg

IMG_20190717_210227.jpg
IMG_20190722_112152.jpg
IMG_20190722_112441.jpg

Maybe it was the camera angle, but that looked like a crazy shot with the bow. Good job to whoever threaded that needle.

Maybe it was the camera angle, but that looked like a crazy shot with the bow. Good job to whoever threaded that needle.
Your absolutely spot on, it was one of the more incredible shots we've ever seen!

Kind regards,

Second white boar for 2021!

P1080407.JPG

Monster pig on bait currently!

IMG-20210306-WA0016.jpg

I really appreciate that you give the offers in other currencies than just U.S. It's very helpful. And that archery bushpig video was fantastic!

Man some awesome Bushpigs shown here, I have spent many many nights on these & only have a few, none of them like these great lumped monsters, I feel very much the underachiever !!

I really appreciate that you give the offers in other currencies than just U.S. It's very helpful. And that archery bushpig video was fantastic!
Thank you @Ragman we appreciate that! That archery Bushpig hunt is without question one of our absolute favorite experiences also!

Kind regards,

Our latest big boar and another happy US client!!
IMG_20210418_093217.jpg

Another absolute stunner! We still have some tremendous boars on bait for 2021! Book with the experts for guaranteed success, don't hesitate to contact us! Hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za
IMG-20210511-WA0021.jpg

Man some awesome Bushpigs shown here, I have spent many many nights on these & only have a few, none of them like these great lumped monsters, I feel very much the underachiever !!
@Sarg any Bushpig big or small is an achievement that you can be proud of haha!

Maybe true but now I don't want to mount my mediocre Boars after seeing these beauty's, truly awesome looking Boars shown !!

I need to get back & sit/hunt some more !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg