Drenalin33

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA, DU, Texas Bowhunter.
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, and South Africa
I picked up my bushbuck and eland from the taxidermist last week and thought you all would like to see how well they turned out. The bushbuck is a real stud, 17 1/2" took him by spot and stalk at 33 yds. The eland had one of best looking capes I had ever seen. Enjoy

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Drenalin, they are very good mounts. You should hug your taxidermist first and then the skinner. Beautiful.

Both a very impressive, the eland has a dark bridge between the eyes and above the nose nostrils. Both the mounts are sure to be center pieces in your house!

Good stuff!!!

great mounts and thanks eland was not on my list till seeing that mount.LOL amazing trophys and good memories I bet

beautiful!!!!

That is one heck of a bushbuck, congradulations

Beautiful mounts!

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get that bushbuck?

The photos of your trophies are also very well done.

Both are fantastic, but that Bushbuck.... wow!

Both your Eland and Bushbuck a excellent Trophies, but the taxidermy work is outstanding.

You probably should give your taxi a plug here on this site.

Congrats on your results and some fine mounts to enjoy looking at.

Magnificent trophy's. Congradulations on two very nice bow shot animals. The detail in that Eland mount is fantastic, you should be very happy with your Taxidermist. The Bushbuck, well like I have said many times, Thats the finest trophy for me with a bow, and that one is a beauty. Thanks for sharing.

That bushbuck is huge! I also love the detail on that eland. I hope mine turns out that good. Thanks for sharing.

nd

Wow!!! What outstanding trophies... That Bushbuck is a monster and your Eland's cape is spectacular! I have been dreaming of a big bull Eland and hope to meet up with one in June. Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful mounts!

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get that bushbuck?

I shot this bushbuck just outside Tabazimbi in the Limpopo Region. It was by spot and stalk on the Croc River. I can't tell you how excited I was to take such a fine animal.

Both your Eland and Bushbuck a excellent Trophies, but the taxidermy work is outstanding.

You probably should give your taxi a plug here on this site.

Congrats on your results and some fine mounts to enjoy looking at.

My taxidermist is Randy Brown of Wildlife Images out of Wimberly, Texas. He does a exceptional work on everything.

Croc River is one of the areas where I will look for Bushbuck this August. I hope to find his twin brother

Really great looking animals. I can't believe the detail on the eland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,