Buffalo Scopes in 2022?

Tanks,
Can I just ask about the eye box on your NF? Plenty of eye relief at magnification? BTW What kind of rifle is it mounted on?
Eye box refers to the volume of space formed by combining eye relief (length) and exit pupil (diameter). This will affect the eye’s ability to see the target clearly across the entire field of view (FOV). Two scopes can have identical values for eye relief, but different eye boxes.

I have a Swaro Z8i 1-8x24 in a Contessa QD mount on my R8 375H&H. I really like the illumination of the scope. It could make a huge difference in locating the crosshairs on a Buffalo in the shadows.
View attachment 446443

And yes, I use my QD feature every time I come home from the range to clean it. No reason to possibly be getting solvent on my lenses when I have this feature to take advantage of. Locks up like a bank vault and returns to zero every time.

That’s the same scope I use in my 505 Gibbs and it works perfectly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross