Buffalo pics

So after a LOT of online reading, I've been convinced that high FOC doesn't increase penetration but is rather a byproduct of heavy arrows that tend to have most of the weight up front. I'm going to try and build mine heavy with high but not excessive FOC. Wish me luck as I have a pretty short draw length.
Good luck keep us posted
 
What outfitter? I hunted the same area in May of this year for plains game.
 
Couple of Bos & Dal Safaris buffalo bulls

Screenshot_20241031_085637_V380 Pro.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BF 1.jpeg
 
Are you getting in mounted in South africa?

Thanks for asking. Yes, I am having Splitting Image Taxidermy in South Africa mount my Buffalo.
 
Who's doing the mount for you? I'm having Bull's Eye Taxidermy do my buffalo very similar to that, but with it's head higher in a alert position.

I apologize I missed your question about who is doing my mount. Splitting Image Taxidermy in South Africa is mounting my Buffalo.
 
Who's doing the mount for you? I'm having Bull's Eye Taxidermy do my buffalo very similar to that, but with it's head higher in a alert position.
Hunting Buff in April/May with JPH Pro Hunt and they recommend Bullseye Taxidermy. I am interested in your experience with Bullseye. Thanks!
 
Have not received my Trophies yet, probably next year about this time. But They have been really good about communicating back when I've had questions.
 
Tanzania this past summer with Spear Safaris (first)
tempImagegdDeZs.jpg
 
Last edited:
Absolutely Awesome Buffalo.

To catch a shot of the arrow as it entered the Bull is truly something special.

Waidmanns Heil my friend.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,570,007
Members
168,788
Latest member
jaypleasnettio1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top