Elephant can be upgraded to trophy if so required at an extra fee
100% succès rate on elephant
one night stay required at Victoria Falls before departure for PCR test

625BC8A5-7A13-421F-A870-4B5C62BB1FAB.jpeg
tempImagejJEg9g.png
F8F0C766-0542-467B-8478-FAAD91A0E19C.jpeg
CB1B74E4-7578-4146-9F56-4D1C892E478D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your definition of a non trophy Elephant?

What dates are the available dates?

Thanks

For the purposes of this budget hunts it means not for export. If the client wishes to export the trophy fee is increased by two thousand dollars.

We realize for hunters from certain countries importing sport hunting elephant trophies are either no possible for others not likely!

What dates are the available dates?

Thanks
Most dates are open depending on PH availability. The month of October may not be available? Only two hunts are available. One may already may be sold.

We are experiencing our normal internet problems so replies may or may not be a bit slow.

Lon, this will be an excellent hunt. Best of luck to whoever takes this!

The reason we are able to offer this reduced price is another area has been opened to us and we were able to negotiate a reduction in trophy fees from our local "council". We are discounting 100% of that trophy fee reduction to you the hunter.

Hell of a deal, PM me and let’s cat a bit!

I have not but he has been around for a while!
he wouldn’t be a sponser here had he not. Feel comfortable with these guys! Damn good price for this hunt!

What is the trophy price difference for a trophy elephant or is that the $2000 that was mentioned in the above post

Swim, Lon and I met for lunch once. I like him. His wife is a licensed PH in Zim. I think if you search on AH you can find some threads of his. He seemed very straight forward with me.
Personally I would try to stay longer and try for a leopard as well. At one time he talked about a leopard close to the tent camp.
I believe he also offers tigerfish somewhere on the way to the camp.

Hello Ridgewalker,

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. I was thinking about staying 2 weeks but I need to confirm the available dates. Regarding the Leopard, I am still waiting for my mounted leopard I got in Tanzania in 2019........ I plan to hunt leopard again soon but I want to take down an elephant or two next. Maybe in 2022.

What is the trophy price difference for a trophy elephant or is that the $2000 that was mentioned in the above post
Hi, The extra $2,000.00 is only if the trophy is going to be exported. The size of the elephant has no bearing on the cost.

This is an exellent offer...those who wish to hunt ele on a budget...go for it.. :)

Are these elephants hunted at night??

We are allowed to hunt day or night as needed. This is not a PAC hunt, but a regular trophy hunt at PAC prices. As we have stated your elephant can be upgraded to exportable for $2,000.00 over the posted price. For those of you living in a country where import is not legal or practical there is no need to pay the extra dollars. At this time we still have one elephant available.

This is a budget price with all of the extras that you would expect on a high dollar hunt, no corners are being cut!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaneDenova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg