Bruce

Winterpeg

New member
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Location
Winnipeg
Member of
None
Hello everyone, as anew member I could use some help. I purchased a ZKK 600 I believe in 1978. I also purchased a Zies scope with mounts you just slide on made by Zies for the 600 series. I just have never seen this anywhere else. Great setup.
Tks
Bruce
 
:S Welcome:
Sounds like a cool rifle. Do you have pics?
 
Welcome to AH, Bruce.
Sounds like a cool rifle.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Bruce!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome aboard Bruce, tell us a bit about yourself?
Retired last week and looking to clean up some excess inventory. Just haven’t seen any info on the scope set up through Zies. The mounts were made for the 600 series.
 
Welcome. Curious to know what is the problem? You said you needed help but didn't specify.

Did my doctorate in Winnipeg at UM. Great city, great people.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0048.jpeg
    IMG_0048.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 136
Welcome. Curious to know what is the problem? You said you needed help but didn't specify.

Did my doctorate in Winnipeg at UM. Great city, great people.
Hello, it’s just I have a ZKK 600 and was bought with mounts by Brno but with Zies 4 power scope. The mounts just slide off after butterfly are loosened.i just haven’t seen another.
Winterpeg
 
Has anyone ever seen this setup. Mounts have ZKK 600 on side. Could this be a special offer?
 
Hello everyone, as anew member I could use some help. I purchased a ZKK 600 I believe in 1978. I also purchased a Zies scope with mounts you just slide on made by Zies for the 600 series. I just have never seen this anywhere else. Great setup.
Tks
Bruce
Welcome to AH
 
Has anyone ever seen this setup. Mounts have ZKK 600 on side. Could this be a special offer?
I've seen them for both the 600 and 601, always with a Zeiss scope. I would think they were also made for the 602 but have no way to prove it. They're not common but not rare either.
 
Greetings Winyerpeg,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,045
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top