Browning BAR 458 Win Mag

NTO

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Browning BAR 458 win mag
Built by Atkinson
There are only a handful of these running around best I can figure
When I got it bolt was stuck I sent it to Bull Creek Arms he fixed the problem included is the letter he sent me for the repairs
I shot the rifle when I got it back functions great I am just selling it with a few others to fund a new project
Rifle is in good shape with a few scratches on the stock from use
Barrel is 24"
Weight 9lbs
LOP 14"
$2500 shipped
IMG_7384.JPG
IMG_7385.JPG

I have a sneaking feeling that a malfunction with an autoloader is not nearly as common as misworking a bolt action in the heat of battle....
Yep, hard to short stroke an auto. LOL

Just curious, did it have an Atkinson barrel?

Just curious if African countries will allow semi automatic centerfire rifles? Looks like it would be an incredible big bear rifle!
Most won't allow...Yes on the Bear Rifle!
I left one with Dave Clay years back to be converted but after 2 years of waiting I told him to send it back...

Never seen nor heard of a BAR 458 winmag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!