Bowmar BEAST Broadhead Test

Bowhuntr64

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
449
Location
Palmer Lake, CO
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
16
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa, Argentina
This head just hit the market and sold out in 45 seconds. The owner, Josh Bowmar, took A LOT of animals in Africa with it a few weeks ago. Check it out.

 
Putting these to good use on Australian buffalo, they’re absolutely amazing! The ability for both blades to independently fold back and reopen almost instantaneously combined with the extra cutting diameter is devastating even on big bulls.
 
I’m using one-hundred-and-twenty-five grains in the two inch variant.
I didn’t realise you’d taken up bow hunting, Ben. What rifles do you have nowadays? Last post of yours for hunting water buff I recall was on NE Forums.
 
I haven’t used Beast heads yet, but I’ve killed four deer this year with G5 Megameat heads, and they are devastating on medium sized game. I doubt they’d hold up on Buffalo or similar, but I’m getting complete pass through penetration on deer.
This is the entrance wound from a megameat.

IMG_9357.jpeg


Those beast heads looks really good on larger game from what I’ve seen.
 
I haven’t used Beast heads yet, but I’ve killed four deer this year with G5 Megameat heads, and they are devastating on medium sized game. I doubt they’d hold up on Buffalo or similar, but I’m getting complete pass through penetration on deer.
This is the entrance wound from a megameat.

View attachment 717985

Those beast heads looks really good on larger game from what I’ve seen.
I’d get some but they aren’t in stock anywhere. I added 75lb mods to my bow, and changed spine. Now I need all new broad heads
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,088
Members
169,492
Latest member
FYTEartha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top