Bowhunting Farms

Dox

AH veteran
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
153
Reaction score
12
Deals & offers
3
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hi

I would like to know any bowhunting farms at affordable South African rates.
Replies will really be appretiated.

Thanks
Dox
 
Dox,

You may contact Louis van Bergen of Spiral Horn Safaris on safari.spiralhorn@gmail.com. at Limpopo . He certainly would cater to your bow hunting requirement .

Monish
 
It might not fit into your defintion of affordable, but i can recommend "DRIES VISSER" safaris lacated in the Limppo region.
 
Hi Dox,

I can certainly help you. Please send me an e-mail and animals you are interested in. We are avid bow hunters and our hides are first class.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,006
Members
169,219
Latest member
LizetteMcC
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top