BOTSWANA: Tholo Hunt 2018

crudeoildude

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
nra bow hunters of wyo
congratulations 0n a beautiful hunt and a great group of trophys you are just going to have to go back for that kudu,some guys have all the luck nice job

GA Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Thanks to all. It was a great trip full of incredible surprises.

Many of you have expressed condolences about not connecting on the kudu. Thank you. However I look at it as an excuse/opportunity for a future hunt. On my first ever safari a good kudu was the number one animal on my wish list. The PH did his part but I failed. Like many others here I went into that hunt with the idea that it was my bucket list, "once in a lifetime" trip. My failure gave me the perfect excuse to explain my new addiction and return. FWIW the following year I had a kudu on the ground by 8:30 the very first morning and connected with another incredible specimen later in the week.

I'll always go back and there will always be more kudu. Until next time.

B Davis

cls

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, AHEIA
Hunted
Canada(AB, BC, SASK, NWT)), USA (WY, MN, TX), South Africa (Limpopo and Eastern Cape), Zambia
congrats on a successful safari, thanks for the report

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MohammadLl

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh