Botswana opening

That looks like a huge elephant.
Bruce
 
What is meant by private charter flights?.....bit strange not saying commercial flights
There is suppose to be further guidelines with regard to charter flights as well as Covid rules regarding entry...

From what i have heard its their start up phase to kick start the tourism sector therefore only charter flights into kasane and maun.

Will update if there is any further news.
 
There is suppose to be further guidelines with regard to charter flights as well as Covid rules regarding entry...

From what i have heard its their start up phase to kick start the tourism sector therefore only charter flights into kasane and maun.

Will update if there is any further news.

Great if you have a gulfstream or global express.... :E Big Grin:
 
View attachment 373590
Botswana Elephant seen Sunday...
Which block? Nice looking tusker....

Thick enough bases, long curving tusks, symmetrical .....although I do not like judging elephant from the rear this is a dream bull....

Not as thick as typical Botswana bulls but has length, no worn down/broken tips, no tattered ears, no shaggy skin, no real sunken temples, no visible askaris,.....from the rear appears to be 84lbs plus....I would say 74-76 lbs unless I can see him from the side or front...great bull never the less...

So good that Botswana has opened up again, will be the main go to place for large elephant again....
 
So, who's taking a risk on purchasing your commercial airfare now to Botswana for 2021? I'm still in the 'hold pattern' for ours.
 
I’m on hold. I just had a friend live a horror story driving in from Zim.
 
IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3851.JPG
 
Thanks for posting Jaco!
 
That sub point d ?

"The traveler will be required to remain in contact with the local health authority for a period of 14 days doing self-monitoring"
 

Great news!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,712
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top