AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hello All

We have 1 Leopard available in CH1 concession area (Chobe) of Botswana. 10 day hunt. This area has not had a leopard hunted in over 7 years. Arrival and departure will be from Kasane Airport. Roughly 1.5 hours to camp. Beautiful 5 star brand new camp. Probably the best camp in Botswana. This hunt will be done ALL INCLUSIVE. NO EXTRA FEES. These hunts are expected to go to $32k next year. This will be bait hunt. We have been seeing leopard during the day while tracking Elephant and buffalo and cutting Leopard tracks 3 to 4 times a day. Hunt must be completed by September 15th which is end of the season.

Included:
All Day Fees
All Accommodation and meals
Service of PH skinners and trackers
Permits
Transfer to and from Kasane Airport
Pre-baiting before your arrival

Not Included:
Airfare
Taxidermy
Dip and Pack

Price $20,000 All Inclusive
$7,000 Returned if not shot

0052eaa4-2275-406a-98b4-e4e98a53313b.jpg

Wow Jaco! This will be a great hunt. Awesome price. Wish I could go. I have a friend I am going to call.

Wow Jaco! This will be a great hunt. Awesome price. Wish I could go. I have a friend I am going to call.

Please do. We need to get this hunt sold.

Nobody on this site is taking this hunt?? $20k and $7k returned if you don’t get a leopard is a great deal. Leopard in Botswana are large and unhunted for many years. I would have taken this hunt while I was there in early June had I known about it then. I was not that far away from the area Jaco can hunt and would have transferred. The leopard hunter that was in the concession where I hunted ele took a 180 pound leopard early in his hunt. Lots of leopard in northern part of Botswana.

Agreed, someone needs to jump on this.

Super opportunity to get on a super cat....
Suprised this has not sold....this has the makings of walking away with a super old tom in a truly wild african hunting area....
Botswana is known for producing superb cats lions and leopard.....7 years not hunted....imagine getting into a leopard that was already a shooter when the ban came in 7 years ago....
Opportunity not to be missed....same goes for elephant...you want a big one Botswana...want a big old cat Botswana...

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated. I’m happy to say this hunt was sold this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross