Since 2020
AH veteran
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Media
Hello All

We have 1 Leopard available in CH1 concession area (Chobe) of Botswana. 10 day hunt. This area has not had a leopard hunted in over 7 years. Arrival and departure will be from Kasane Airport. Roughly 1.5 hours to camp. Beautiful 5 star brand new camp. Probably the best camp in Botswana. This hunt will be done ALL INCLUSIVE. NO EXTRA FEES. These hunts are expected to go to $32k next year. This will be bait hunt. We have been seeing leopard during the day while tracking Elephant and buffalo and cutting Leopard tracks 3 to 4 times a day. Hunt must be completed by September 15th which is end of the season.

Included:
All Day Fees
All Accommodation and meals
Service of PH skinners and trackers
Permits
Transfer to and from Kasane Airport
Pre-baiting before your arrival

Not Included:
Airfare
Taxidermy
Dip and Pack

Price $20,000 All Inclusive
$7,000 Returned if not shot

0052eaa4-2275-406a-98b4-e4e98a53313b.jpg

NKWE SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH veteran
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media

Scott CWO

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
Wow Jaco! This will be a great hunt. Awesome price. Wish I could go. I have a friend I am going to call.

NKWE SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH veteran
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Wow Jaco! This will be a great hunt. Awesome price. Wish I could go. I have a friend I am going to call.

Please do. We need to get this hunt sold.

Scott CWO

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
Nobody on this site is taking this hunt?? $20k and $7k returned if you don’t get a leopard is a great deal. Leopard in Botswana are large and unhunted for many years. I would have taken this hunt while I was there in early June had I known about it then. I was not that far away from the area Jaco can hunt and would have transferred. The leopard hunter that was in the concession where I hunted ele took a 180 pound leopard early in his hunt. Lots of leopard in northern part of Botswana.

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Agreed, someone needs to jump on this.

IvW

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASA, CHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia,Zambia
Super opportunity to get on a super cat....
Suprised this has not sold....this has the makings of walking away with a super old tom in a truly wild african hunting area....
Botswana is known for producing superb cats lions and leopard.....7 years not hunted....imagine getting into a leopard that was already a shooter when the ban came in 7 years ago....
Opportunity not to be missed....same goes for elephant...you want a big one Botswana...want a big old cat Botswana...

Last edited:

NKWE SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH veteran
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated. I’m happy to say this hunt was sold this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaytienonlinenhanh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

john corry wrote on Alexandro Faria's profile.
Hi,
I remembered you mentioned a dealer in Gauteng regarding a Rigby 350? May I ask who that is? I’m a collector of rigby rifles. Many thanks. John
I am alive and trying to find some hard-to-find reloading dies in .475 #2 (not Jeffreys)
Hi, I’m going on a Leopard & Lion hunt, I’m taking my 338 Blaser mag loaded with 225gr Nosler Accubond moving at 2850ft/s. Will the Nosler Accubond be an excellent bullet on this leopard & lion? Thanks
raamw wrote on MShort's profile.
I have an as new M70 right hand with standard wood of excellent graining and a winchester synthetic
Looking for a 358 Norma Mag.