Bos en Dal Safaris 2019 US show schedule

Discussion in 'Hunting Conventions, Shows & Events' started by Bos en Dal Safaris, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Bos en Dal Safaris

Bos en Dal Safaris SPONSOR Since 2014 AH Elite

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Botswana
    Hi all

For the first time we will be in the US in January of 2019, we will be attending the AH dinner in Dallas, and will be at the DSC convention 18th-20th.

Then we will be heading to Houston to attend the show on the weekend of the 25th-27th of January

Unfortunately we will not be exhibiting this year as it is our first time around, but we are looking forward in making contact with some of the members on here.

If you want to meet up anytime between the 16th and 28th of January please feel free to let me know and we will see how we ca set up a meeting.

We will be in the hands of @mdwest and @Mark Biggerstaff

There will be a get together in El Campo on the 24th if anyone is from that area and interested in meeting up

My best

Mark Biggerstaff and mdwest like this.

2. accipiter

accipiter AH Veteran

Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, USA
    Hi Gerrit,

I would like to meet up to discuss a plains game hunt. This is also my first visit to DSC. I will be down there Friday through Sunday. Perhaps we can meet on the convention floor? Send me your mobile number and I can contact you on WhatsApp.

mdwest likes this.

3. Bos en Dal Safaris

Bos en Dal Safaris SPONSOR Since 2014 AH Elite

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Botswana
  4. AZDAVE

AZDAVE AH Elite

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Alaska,lower 48
    Gerrit great to see you are making it to the shows, would like to meet you since we talked on the phone and email over the last couple years. @mdwest has my number and know's how to get me on the phone. My wife and I will be at the AH dinner also. I will punch your number into my whatapps application. Have a Merry Christmas and safe travels.

Bos en Dal Safaris likes this.

5. Mark Biggerstaff

Mark Biggerstaff BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    IMG_2974.jpg

If you need more information on this get together you can contact me by pm or cell
    979-559-0113

Bos en Dal Safaris likes this.