Bookshelves, Etc.

Had a catastrophe yesterday, I came home from work and sometime yesterday I had my Lechwe fall off the wall, somehow pulled a 2” screw out of a stud it knocked a bushbuck off the wall and then hit an ostrich egg thay my daughter had gotten for me and broke into 1000 pieces. It was on top of my bookshelf.
 
Had a catastrophe yesterday, I came home from work and sometime yesterday I had my Lechwe fall off the wall, somehow pulled a 2” screw out of a stud it knocked a bushbuck off the wall and then hit an ostrich egg thay my daughter had gotten for me and broke into 1000 pieces. It was on top of my bookshelf.
Sorry to hear that HA, I hope the trophies themselves were not damaged.
 
No damage at all to the trophies but the egg probably means more because it was a Christmas gift from my youngest daughter, she did say she would find another.
 
books.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,380
Members
168,878
Latest member
ribilmeri1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top