Bog-Pod Shooting Sticks

Hey Doc,

You can buy them. I have 2 pairs of BOG's and they work perfectly well and easy to adjust!

Hope to see at one of our shows!

Jacques
 
No arguments. I've used several different models of the BOG-Pods.
 
They're good. I have the twist legs...no experience with the clips...sorry.
 
They're good. I have the twist legs...no experience with the clips...sorry.

+1, I can attach a spotting scope to mine too.
 
Hey Doc,

Sorry for my late reply! I just landed in Dallas today for the convention. I have the clips and love them as you can always tighten the screws when they get a little loose where the twist legs get to where the start sliding in when you use them a lot and you cant do much to tighten them back up again.

Hope this helps!

Jacques
 
Hey Doc,

Sorry for my late reply! I just landed in Dallas today for the convention. I have the clips and love them as you can always tighten the screws when they get a little loose where the twist legs get to where the start sliding in when you use them a lot and you cant do much to tighten them back up again.

Hope this helps!

Jacques

Actually, you can fix that as well. The website (BOGgear.com - Home of the BOG-POD Shooting Sticks!) shows you how. Here's a link:

BOGgear.com - Home of the BOG-POD Shooting Sticks!
 
Thanks Guys. Got myself a BOG-POD CLD-3, pretty damn neat I must admit.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,049
Members
169,485
Latest member
TaniaBufor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top