Blaser S2 double rifle

Just saw one for sale at my local gun range. It’s a Blaser S2 Luxus in 470 NE. It’s in pristine condition and feels great on the shoulder. Let me know if you want the number of the shop.
If the op doesn’t want the shop info I do. Thanks
 
$9000 is a fair price. There are not extra barrel sets available all the time in the USA but they do show up. Would make a hell of a gun, especially if you could find a set of 375, 9,3x74R or 30 Blaser or 30-06 barrels for it.
Just saw one for sale at my local gun range. It’s a Blaser S2 Luxus in 470 NE. It’s in pristine condition and feels great on the shoulder. Let me know if you want the number of the shop.
 
Thank you for contacting me. Been in a hunt and just getting back to messages. I would appreciate the contact info.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,890
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top