Blaser R8 multi-barrel cases

This is what I did. You take photos of your stuff. Much easier. Cannot find my old outlines but no need with this.

This is what I did. You take photos of your stuff. Much easier. Cannot find my old outlines but no need with this.
My inner German would not be denied. I downloaded the app, uploaded pics, arranged my items and placed an order in less than an hour. Pics when it shows up.

Hand cutting foam with an electric knife was never good enough to satisfy this German. Case builder works so much better.
Has anyone seen any Blaser stock or barrel shapes on Case builder? I haven't found any sites with template items for them.

Has anyone seen any Blaser stock or barrel shapes on Case builder? I haven't found any sites with template items for them.
I tried MyCaseBuilder several years ago and wasn’t happy with the support. I was really left on my own to make the drawings.

The Gun Foam place that @Challer recommended was simple. Take good pictures. Upload them. Choose a case and add them to make your own foam.

Plus it’s just easier when there are so many options when it comes to barrels. Length, contour, sights, some want the scope mounted or even a suppressor. I was done and checked out in less than an hour. Not to mention all the different kinds of stocks.

Pro tip - make sure you are signed in so you don’t loose what you’ve done.

Gun Foam Update - was contacted via email to confirm my order and have a last chance to make any changes. Good thing because I screwed up the depth of one of the pockets.

They also asked what Pelican 1700 case I have. For those that don’t know the older version of the 1700 case has a fixed handle at the center with a folding handle opposite the wheels. The newer one has three handles and all of them fold flat. I’m not sure if there are any internal differences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OUCIsis169

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.