Blaser R8 for Dangerous Game

Hello,
For those having used both, how would you say the blaser case compares to a pelican case?
Would you trust the blaser case to put your riffle in a plane?
Thanks!

I’ve got both and would not fly with the Blaser one unless flying private with private luggage handlers.

This is a sample of aviation spec luggage treatment. The Blaser branded Negrini case was not designed for this.

Agreed with the others. If it's a Negrini case (sounds like that's what the Blaser cases are), it's a wonderful case for storage and local travel, but I wouldn't trust it for flying.

My custom Sako came in a Negrini. It's a great case with nice finishes, but I'd put the rifle in something more rugged before I subjected it to the airline/airport savages.

I wouldn't use one because Life is too short for an ugly gun.
Excellent! I look forward to not hearing your comments on this thread.

I wouldn't use one because Life is too short for an ugly gun.
@igotit
What happens if you are an ugly person as well, @BeeMaa falls into both categories but fortunately he has a beautiful wife.
Sorry BeeMaa but your like me. Have a fantastic face for radio.
Bob
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

@igotit
What happens if you are an ugly person as well, @BeeMaa falls into both categories but fortunately he has a beautiful wife.
Bob
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

"having a fantastic face for radio", seems to be a common trend on AH... myself included! Luckily we all have beautiful wives and girlfriends :D

"having a fantastic face for radio", seems to be a common trend on AH... myself included! Luckily we all have beautiful wives and girlfriends :D
Speak for yourselves. I am both handsome and photogenic - particularly when carrying a R8. :cool:

Speak for yourselves. I am both handsome and photogenic - particularly when carrying a R8. :cool:
I'm sorry for having to point this out, but you would be much more photogenic, if you would accessorize correctly...

Something like this perhaps:
IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

I think disagreeing with you while you've got the R8 in hand seems like a dangerous game...but if it's not assembled...face only a mother could love! :A Outta: :P Elmer Fudd:
I'm sorry for having to point this out, but you would be much more photogenic, if you would accessorize correctly...
You're going to get him started...highland stalker this...7x65r Bradshaw that...Kgun double this...
You do have a nice rifle there though. Interesting scope mount.

@igotit
Bob
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
I think I probably have all that in common with @BeeMaa. We do however, have nice wood.

But I think Mrs. @BeeMaa has control of all the wood in the household. And she dictates when it gets used.
ABSOLUTELY! I married her for her excellent taste...in wood. ;)

@VertigoBE - Thank you for sharing a picture of your beautifully stocked rifle.

@Reg Leg
Who are you trying to convince mate because we have heard stories telling the opposite.
Take me for example, I'm the 5Ts
Tall
Taught
Trim
Terrific
And Terribly fucking modest.
And I don't tell porky pies.
Bob

I think I probably have all that in common with @BeeMaa. We do however, have nice wood.
@BigSteve57
Mate that's getting a bit personal saying you and @BeeMaa have nice wood.
Unfortunately you can't be as good looking as me, but you can join the classy cartridge group and get a nice 35 Whelen.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg