Blaser R8 Camo

Bwaybuilder

AH fanatic
AH member
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
523
Reaction score
447
Location
VIRGINIA
Hunted
South Africa
Blaser R8 camo stock, receiver and IC bolt housing. Like new, never left the gun room, standard barrel channel, $2600 shipped to your FFL in lower 48, no trades please.
20260917_141014.jpg
20260917_141026.jpg
20260917_141124.jpg
20260917_141059.jpg
20260917_141217.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,283
Members
169,330
Latest member
VickiNyt53
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top