Black Headed Python swallowing Lizard

F.L.A.S.H

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
7
Media
25
Hows this for a cool set of photos of a snake munching on a Goanna (Lizard)

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible pictures... a rare sight! Thanks for posting them F.L.A.S.H.
 
Very cool photo sequence!
 
Thank you for sharing F.L.A.S.H pretty cool stuff!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Thanx for editing it for me, looks much better this way

I could be mistaken but i think the snake is a Black Headed Python found only in Australia

Im gad you guy enjoy the photos, wish i know some more detail about them, but all i can add it that it took the snake 5hours to finish its meal
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,842
Members
169,433
Latest member
AlanSmeado
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top