Bison "attack"

Hogpatrol

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
10,596
Reaction score
39,113
Location
Delaware, USA
Media
104
Articles
6
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Looks like Darwin lost this one.

 
Yep let’s pet the big animal.
 
The sad thing is, it happens multiple times every season.
 
How stupid were the parents of that girl? They ought to be charged with child endangerment.
2000# bison vs 60# girl. Guess who’s going to lose? Duh!
 
Too much Disney FAKE NATURE viewing. These poor kids are being brainwashed. It's sad.
 
I went on a hunt for a water buffalo (in the USA) and the guide did NOT bring a gun!!! He told me to shoot the animal from the truck, which I told him there was no way I would do that. I was with my daughter and she stayed in the truck while I stalked on foot and my guide was in the truck ready to drive in should it charge.

There is no way in hell I would allow my daughter to be on foot with a buffalo of any breed around unless there was rifle protection. Some people just don't have an understanding of how dangerous animals can be. They were lucky it was a bison and not a Cape buffalo or he would have finished the kid off.
 
it just goes to show you how stupid really are.
 
Ok....

So does or does not that kid have the right to tell mom and dad to " STFU" each and every time they open their retarded mouths from this time forward?
 
Children are supposed to have parents........these parents were idiots.........but also cowards........they ran when their daughter was charged! I would fine them double...............FWB
 
Due to the wolves there is nothing but bison left!
 
Well after seeing a couple of clips on tv of the new Lion king film...I think there are going to be a few chewed up tourists who going to find out that real lions aren't the same as the very realistic images in the film.......going to create even more lion huggers as well as huggers of every animal in that film unfortunately I think...it would be an interesting court case for a lodge etc to sue Disney if clients got chewed and their behaviour could be proved to have been caused by watching the film......
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,056
Members
170,510
Latest member
ThanhCsb55
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top