Best Video Editing Software

Cody hunt4life

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
66
Reaction score
109
Location
Frisco, TX
Website
www.facebook.com
Media
29
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA, SCI, Texas Trophy Hunters Association
Hunted
USA, Mexico, South Africa
My wife will be videoing my upcoming June 2020 10 day SA Safari and I’m looking to find some quality editing software or any tips you all may have to help capture and create a solid video. (This is my first trip to SA) I’d like to add commentary where needed and blend shots/takes together, slow motion replays for kill shots etc. I plan to post on my website, social media and YouTube channel. Any input is appreciated. We will be videoing and taking stills with a LUMIX superzoom FX300 and likely a secondary GoPro. Thanks in advance!
 
Final Cut Express is my preferred tool.
It was easy enough to figure out and I still have not reached the end of its capacity: capability vs mine.

I run around on a MAC though
 
Final Cut Pro if you’re using a Mac. If you’re not, buy a Mac. There are tons of plugins available for special text, transitions and filters to enhance your videos.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,917
Members
169,642
Latest member
CharmainKi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top