Best multitool?

So of all the utilities on a multi tool what do you use most.
Knife, plies, scissors, screwdrivers. That’s about it for me the rest is just added weight.
Ohoo I did use the saw as well a fair bit.
 
For my 20+ year old Charge pliers have been used the most followed by scissors and file. Really appreciate my Charge when dealing with the occasional but dreadful thorn in the African bush.
 
I carry a Leatherman Signal. Really like the features it has.
 

Attachments

  • Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 201
YOU GUYS SUCKED ME IN. NEVER HAD A MULTI-TOOL SO FIGURE I NEED ONE.
GOTTA RESEARCH ALL OF THEM INCLUDING RETIRED MODELS.
WIFE ALWAYS COMPLAINS WE DON'T HAVE A PRUNER IN THE BRONCO WHEN WE ARE DRIVING THE COUNTRYSIDE AND SHE SEES A PLANT SHE LIKES SO INSTEAD OF JUST THROWING A $10 PRUNER IN THE BACK I NOW HAVE A NEW OLD STOCK LEATHERMAN VISTA ON THE WAY.
NOW I GOTTA FIND ONE I LIKE.
 
I prefer a Swiss Army knife for EDC, but have a few multitools.

I have an original Leatherman, a Leatherman Wave, and a Gerber Multi-Plier.


If I were going to get another it, would be a Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit X. I've messed around with one quite a bit and really like the quality.
 
Super tool 300 has been my go to for a long time. I do with it has a small set of scissors, but I like it well enough to be on my second go around.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,989
Members
168,781
Latest member
AnnieThoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top