Best looking stock

French Walnut

404 Jeffery full.jpg
 
My sweet 16th birthday present from my mom and dad...

Serial number = 1234

(if a scamster reports it as stolen, to quote the late Australian, Mr. Scott, I know people who do "dirty deeds and there done dirt cheap")



Weatherby had a way of acquiring great wood, even on their "cheap" guns.....


1688771217843.png
 
I'm not responsible enough to own a beautiful stock. I view rifles as tools and use them as such. I enjoy looking at a beautiful stock, I just know me.
 
My sweet 16th birthday present from my mom and dad...

Serial number = 1234

(if a scamster reports it as stolen, to quote the late Australian, Mr. Scott, I know people who do "dirty deeds and there done dirt cheap")



Weatherby had a way of acquiring great wood, even on their "cheap" guns.....


View attachment 544447
lots of Claro walnut
 
Sorry I just can't see it. As we used to say in the service, " beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"
My MILLER Lite in my beer holder right now looks great and tastes even better. LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,494
Members
168,894
Latest member
CharlineLy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top