Before you go hunting

Hallgeir Gravråk

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
171
Reaction score
452
Location
Norway
Media
120
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Europe
2
Member of
SCI Nordic Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Warning guys.
Be carefull before you sit down,

164889_493192701834_7075503_n.jpg

166307_493192656834_4645886_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 164889_493192701834_7075503_n.jpg
    164889_493192701834_7075503_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 239
  • 166307_493192656834_4645886_n.jpg
    166307_493192656834_4645886_n.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:
I almost sat on a buddies toilet in KS until I saw a gopher swimming around in the bowl! Scary!
 
I saw something similar a while back. Seems to me it was a snake. either way it is "sitters beware!"
 
You'll only do it once.
 
Wait til you see only part of a big snake.
 
If it was a friend of mine there would be no sledge hammer sitting next to the toilet but a few empty 12 ga shells.
 
I can relate to that. My wife & I were just dozing off one night when we heard a splash! What??? Only place around that has standing water is the toilet. Sure enough a snake was in it. And fast forwarding thru the next hour, the snake ended up dead and the toilet bowl survived. The snake had managed to get on the roof of the house, slither thru the roof exhaust vent, down the vent pipe, and finally thru the fan blades which was directly above the toilet.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,264
Members
169,515
Latest member
RubyeShead
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top