Been Blessed With A Grandson

Congrats! I know how you feel. I have a nine month old grandson now after three granddaughters.
 
congratulations. I have my first grandchild coming in the next 24 hours! Then I leave for Zim in a week.
 
Congratulations @Hunter-Habib ! How many times over are you a grand father now?
 
Congratulations! Now the fun will start when he is around 3 or so. You will have as much fun teaching him as he has with you.
And learn, we both will ...
 
Congrats! That serious look on his face makes me think he's already contemplating what cartridge his first double rifle will be chambered in...
I hope he's a .375 Holland & Holland Magnum guy like me.
 
Congratulations and do not be too disappointed if he likes/prefers some guns other than you.
My grandson was raised here on the same property with my wife and I. I have taught him to shoot rifles, shotguns, and pistols and he does like to hunt and fish. However, he preferred an over under to a sXs and has already shot a 10 point whitetail buck larger than any of mine.
He leaves home this Friday for his Senior Year in college and will be going to Grad School soon after.

Enjoy your grand son while you can because it sure is quiet once he goes off to school and then work.
 
Congratulations and do not be too disappointed if he likes/prefers some guns other than you.
My grandson was raised here on the same property with my wife and I. I have taught him to shoot rifles, shotguns, and pistols and he does like to hunt and fish. However, he preferred an over under to a sXs and has already shot a 10 point whitetail buck larger than any of mine.
He leaves home this Friday for his Senior Year in college and will be going to Grad School soon after.

Enjoy your grand son while you can because it sure is quiet once he goes off to school and then work.
Oh, I think he'll be just magnificent however he is. As long as he doesn't pick anything that has one of those beastly muzzle brakes on them ...


Ironically enough, my son also prefers an Over & Under to a Side by Side (unlike me).
 
The best feeling in the world! Congrats gramps, and welcome to the club (y)
 
Congrats to you and your family!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,630
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top