Bee Keeper

bee keeper

AH member
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Member of
NRA
Hi, I am Pim from Holland and as I like to hunt in Africa in a few years.
I like to read AfricaHunting.com with great interest.
In the next years from now I want to take up European hunting as for the last 25 years I have been sport shooting only.

best regards,
Pim
 
Welcome to AH Pim! Glad you're enjoying the site.
 
Pim,

Welcome to the forum ........

Monish
 
Hello Pim,

Welcome to AH. You will find a lot of info here. If you have any questions regarding your African trip please feel free to contact me at anytime. Will be more than happy to help you at anytime.

Talk to you soon,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,652
Members
170,371
Latest member
CharmainSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top