Bedding Release agent

Is that for a full length Bedding? I know lots of the release agent they sell with the kits doesn’t work really well.
Yeah, the stuff in those kits doesn't work very well. I have also used paste wax. Silicone spray and paste wax are both available at most hardware stores. I know one fella who uses Hubbards boot grease apparently with good effect.
 
I have used Johnsons Paste wax, Fluoro-Carbon spray on mold release, I tried PAM (Forget that one).

Remember when working with epoxy bedding, steel bed, or Brownells Acraglass kits, the adhesive is guaranteed to flow where you don't want it to. I always remove my trigger components, plug screw holes with putty or Johnson's wax.

My go to mold release is right here. I have used it on more customers guns than I can remember. https://www.brownells.com/tools-cleaning/gun-tools/stock-bedding/acra-release/
 
I use Hornady One Shot spray. I spray and let it dry about 3 times before I do my bedding. It works well and I have never had anything stick. It is way easy to clean off. I think any of the sprays being discussed should work fine as long as you make sure you coat things well enough. More of a product in this case is always better in my opinion.
 
Kiwi neutral shoe/boot wax and Marine Tex.
 
Nathan here does a very nice bedding kit along with his how too videos. Which are great even if you don’t use his kit.
 
They stopped making Johnson’s pate wax. Criminal

Kiwi Neutral for release agent.

Devcon plastic steel putty is my favorite bedding compound.
When did they stop making Johnson’s paste wax?
My local hardware store has some. But let me elaborate, my local hardware store is in the middle of nowhere and has everything from a bygone era
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top