Beautiful Engraved 458 Win Mag

NTO

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
316
Reaction score
612
Media
14
I have for sale a beautifully engraved 458 win mag. I do not know who put this gun together it was engraved by A.F Bean. Has 3 position safety built on a commercial mod 98 action. Feeds smooth as glass. Has been hunted with and has a few marks to show it. Only bad spot is the bolt handle engraving appears got blood on it and messed up the bluing just minor cosmetic. This here was built to be a working gun that looked good while doing it. I have more pics to interested parties just send me a message and I can text them. Asking $4000 shipped

CE5FDDC5-425F-45C1-9BB8-5B949E1D297F.jpeg
B5A01C9E-86C1-4F8D-A44E-D70B5EEA5180.jpeg
25C48B4D-E429-4461-B481-9009138704EB.jpeg
7CF4365D-97CC-4EAC-89DB-18D7612F81EA.jpeg
FB403AFE-2058-4CC2-9BFD-B18D26EA6CC2.jpeg
B01BEC73-B2DC-441E-BCDA-B8CFB3C55ECF.jpeg
65A2D44B-E308-4B31-A4FD-5BA8CC93F16A.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice gun, to bad it is not in Europe☹
 
There are people that can get it over to Europe no problem!
I would also entertain trades I am a sucker for nice 375 H&Hs.
 
I assume that the gunmaker was named Tom Myers ?
 
Idk to be honest. There was a Tom Myers that was a gunsmith in Florida and the engraver was in Florida also. But I got this second hand and don’t know if that was the original owners name or the gunsmith that built it. One can assume it’s the gunsmith but I don’t want to represent it as I am not 100%.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,879
Members
170,431
Latest member
TangelaMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top