Captain Munro

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
jtwannabewriter.blogspot.com
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
What do we know about Bayou Advanced Weapon Systems dangerous game rifles and/or Lichoff Fine Arms and Ammunition? I stumble onto their website when research custom gun makers in the US. I was surprised to find one in Louisiana that builds DGR's. I was just curious about the who, what, and how of their rifles. The website doesn't say too much.
Can anyone post pictures of their DGR's from Bayou Advanced?

Last edited:
Well we know that the gunsmith from BAWS was banned from the site for being quite the rude character when one of his tactical builds was not warmly received. He was just trying to advertise his products without becoming a paying vendor. You aren't missing anything there. Don't know about the other as it returns this thread as its top result on a web search. Probably not missing anything there either.

Well we know that the gunsmith from BAWS was banned from the site for being quite the rude character when one of his tactical builds was not warmly received. He was just trying to advertise his products without becoming a paying vendor. You aren't missing anything there. Don't know about the other as it returns this thread as its top result on a web search. Probably not missing anything there either.
Wow. I was wondering why there wasn't really any info on BAWS in my previous thread search. Good information to know. Shame some people got to be like that, looks like they had some interesting offerings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,