Back to Nicaragua

We are back and had a good trip. The tarpon fishing was not as good as the last time but I did manage to land two. I also got a big jack to the boat and he caught off. We had a lot of tarpon that would crab the bait jump and spit it out. Caught a nice barracuda which we ate. The lodge and staff was great and we ate a lot of fresh caught shrimp. The hurricane has slowed up the river fishing but the group before us caught a lot if fat snook. I will go back down next spring for more fishing. Here are a few pictures.
It is a really cool place.
1537919543622_IMG_0244.jpeg
IMG_20180921_105434.jpeg
IMG_20180916_203908.jpeg
IMG_20180920_131930.jpeg
IMG_20180919_104042.jpeg
IMG_20180917_135646.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a good time! Thanks for sharing some pics.
 
Wow, what a beautiful place that is. Glad you had a good trip.

Ugh, I hate those big grasshoppers, or whatever they are called. LOL!!!!
 
What I can't belief is the charter is included in the price.
 
Rosendo the guide sent me some photos he took of a small tarpon I caught. He really jumped alot
IMG-20181009-WA0007.jpeg
IMG-20181009-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20181009-WA0005.jpeg
IMG-20181009-WA0004.jpeg
IMG-20181009-WA0003.jpeg
 
Rosendo is a hell of a guide! I really enjoyed fishing with him last year.....
 
Resendo and them guys do with their eyes never use electronics
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,352
Members
169,528
Latest member
MickiMoody
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top