Back to KMG, finally!

Tim, glad that the alternate plan will work out. Where in Zim is that hunt going to take place? Does that mean you have to split up and hunt separately or do you get to tag along on his elephant hunt? It would be awesome to tag along on something like that.

It's sad that South Africa hasn't figured out the permit issue yet. I wonder how long it will last before they do.

I will be back hunting with KMG next year. I think I'll be there the same time as a friend of yours? Good luck on your buffalo hunt, I am sure you will run into a great bull to take. We saw a huge nyala bull there as well, in case you need an additional target of opportunity :LOL: maybe it's still alive?
Hi Mike, we fly into Vic Falls and Tim will be there with bells on controlling the camera. Looking forward to it so much as this trip not only has been a long time coming but is a dream come true, a hunt I never thought I'd be able to do and Marius has made it happen........

Good luck with your hunt next year with KMG and that friend of ours........ well that's a very loose term :LOL:

Tim, glad that the alternate plan will work out. Where in Zim is that hunt going to take place? Does that mean you have to split up and hunt separately or do you get to tag along on his elephant hunt? It would be awesome to tag along on something like that.

It's sad that South Africa hasn't figured out the permit issue yet. I wonder how long it will last before they do.

I will be back hunting with KMG next year. I think I'll be there the same time as a friend of yours? Good luck on your buffalo hunt, I am sure you will run into a great bull to take. We saw a huge nyala bull there as well, in case you need an additional target of opportunity :LOL: maybe it's still alive?

Thanks Mike! I got a nice Nyala with Marius in 2018. So a nice Cape Kudu will be the target down south this time.

Marius did give me the option to come to Zim, or to go straight to Limpopo to start hunting buffalo. So even though it will make things tighter for time, we planned this thing together all along, and I figure success is going to be pretty hollow if we can't share it. So, like Mark said, I'm going along for the adventure! Can't wait! ;)

Good luck next year mate, you'll have fun with the Aussie boys!

Oh man, I am jealous you two will have that experience. I would have given up hunting days to make sure I was there for that. You can always go back again right? :LOL: I can't wait to see the pictures. It's on my bucket list of things I need to do.

Tim, that area you will be hunting the buff at will give you a great hunt. I hunted there last year for buff and hyena. I came home with a good one of each but you'll have to have Marius tell you about the hyena hunt and what happens when your hunter has lost most of their hearing :ROFLMAO:

Now 4 days...getting pretty antsy!!

Ammo is loaded, bags are packed. Rifle seems to have settled :)

20220727_232746.jpg
20220723_154407.jpg

Can’t wait. Hope the host is ready for us

I can feel your excitement from this side of the planet. Enjoy your adventure and take lots of pictures to share with us.

Must be getting close!

Best of luck to you both. Enjoy your trip and I hope I can catch up with you both again back in Australia.
Enjoy the hunting and the Rum.
Keep us updated.

He better have been!! ;)
@Tim Blackwell
It's good to see someone else has great taste in beverages. Bundy has a style to suit every taste from plain and basic ( a bit like me), over proof and some rally nice reserve blend. If you go to the Bundy factory you can even blend it to your taste.
Bob

Well the hunting part of my journey is done and now relaxing in Cape Town with my wife. Had a fantastic safari - full report to come once I can get photos off my camera! Mark still has a few days hunting to go...

IMG-20220817-WA0000.jpg

Well the hunting part of my journey is done and now relaxing in Cape Town with my wife. Had a fantastic safari - full report to come once I can get photos off my camera! Mark still has a few days hunting to go...

View attachment 485138

We'll be waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross