AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison spoke to the UN General Assembly last week. The Aussie leader promoted his country’s long tradition of freedom and human rights.

Deactivist took the Prime Minister’s speech and filled it in with reality.

Australia under Morrison is unrecognizable. Surely, he knows this. And obviously, he doesn’t care.
This is one of the best videos made on the new world order and lying politicians.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison spoke to the UN General Assembly last week. The Aussie leader promoted his country’s long tradition of freedom and human rights.

Deactivist took the Prime Minister’s speech and filled it in with reality.

Australia under Morrison is unrecognizable. Surely, he knows this. And obviously, he doesn’t care.
This is one of the best videos made on the new world order and lying politicians.

Dirty politicos are dirty politicos the world over. I don't think any of them could tell any shred of the truth if their lives depended on it.

Dirty politicos are dirty politicos the world over. I don't think any of them could tell any shred of the truth if their lives depended on it.
We got the same brand here in New Zealand. Not a single one of them has lost a paycheck or had their movments restricted, that is for those they "controll".

That video portrays a very small segment of society, and mainly, in my opinion, trouble makers getting what they asked for. It is not representative of wider Australia.
Yes, some of our larger cities have spent a long time in lockdown, and people and small businesses have suffered as a result.
The wisdom of these State based decisions (ie, not Federal under Morrison's control) can of course be debated, but the fact remains that Australia has not had the large scale deaths that many other countries have. Read into that as you will....

My dad spent lots of time in and around OZ during WWII when he was in the US Merchant Marine. He loved it there, even married a gal there. It didnt last beyond the war but he always had fond memories of the country and its people.
Were he alive today I dont think he would be too pleased to see whats happening there or anywhere else with the lack of freedom being perpetrated on all of us over a virus.

That video portrays a very small segment of society, and mainly, in my opinion, trouble makers getting what they asked for. It is not representative of wider Australia.
Yes, some of our larger cities have spent a long time in lockdown, and people and small businesses have suffered as a result.
The wisdom of these State based decisions (ie, not Federal under Morrison's control) can of course be debated, but the fact remains that Australia has not had the large scale deaths that many other countries have. Read into that as you will....
I see the only "wisdom" involved is the Fed's belief to control the populace and maintain their place at the public trough in any country. They keep chipping away at our freedoms and perpetuating their power base with no regard for the people.

I see the only "wisdom" involved is the Fed's belief to control the populace and maintain their place at the public trough in any country. They keep chipping away at our freedoms and perpetuating their power base with no regard for the people.

Is preventing thousands of deaths not showing regard for the people?

It dosent appear to be such a small segment of society from all the reports and the video being shown (on many platforms) of the police acting against peacefull protesters and while there are a few who are not peacefull in some of the larger protests, the police over reaction and violence against these protests is a sign of widespread "them against us" mentality that the police have taken. It is not a matter of law as much as it is a matter of manifest police violence against the Australian population in some of the worst lockdowns in the world.
You say that there have not been the widespread deaths but you cannt keep a population continually in house arrest without some pushback being seen

It dosent appear to be such a small segment of society from all the reports and the video being shown (on many platforms) of the police acting against peacefull protesters and while there are a few who are not peacefull in some of the larger protests, the police over reaction and violence against these protests is a sign of widespread "them against us" mentality that the police have taken. It is not a matter of law as much as it is a matter of manifest police violence against the Australian population in some of the worst lockdowns in the world.
You say that there have not been the widespread deaths but you cannt keep a population continually in house arrest without some pushback being seen

The largest such protests have been a couple of thousand strong. Amid cities of millions. And the recent (most violent) ones have been construction workers, who have been impacted very lightly compared to many segments of the community.

I'm not suggesting our government has done a perfect job. But you only need to look at the experience in many other countries to see the alternative at work.

Is preventing thousands of deaths not showing regard for the people?
At what cost? The world will recover from the virus. I am not equally sure the world will ever recover from the cure.

At what cost? The world will recover from the virus. I am not equally sure the world will ever recover from the cure.

That is the question. Maybe someone who has lost family members would be better placed to answer.

That is the question. Maybe someone who has lost family members would be better placed to answer.
Sadly, people are lost to flu every year and there is not the outcry there has been with this chinese variety. The flu has dissapared this year for some inexplicable reason, and there have been similar number of people lost as in previous years. It is a fact that the tests can NOT distinguish between the chinese flu and the usual varieties and with so many being non symptonmatic the whole thing has become a farce.

No one cares how many die each year from flu complications, or heart disease or lung cancer, diabetes, liver failure and on and on. Heart disease and cancer kill many more people each year than Covid, but we are familiar with them, so they are less scary.
We are in an uproar with Covid because its new and the govts and media have collectively scared everyone into thinking its the worst thing that ever happened.
Its put forth to us as if we would only get vac'd, we will live forever.
Guess what folks, none of us are getting out of here alive.
The real human cost to the continued shut downs and mandates that we see every day, will have a longer lasting impact on us than the stupid WuFlu.

No one cares how many die each year from flu complications, or heart disease or lung cancer, diabetes, liver failure and on and on. Heart disease and cancer kill many more people each year than Covid, but we are familiar with them, so they are less scary.
We are in an uproar with Covid because its new and the govts and media have collectively scared everyone into thinking its the worst thing that ever happened.
Its put forth to us as if we would only get vac'd, we will live forever.
Guess what folks, none of us are getting out of here alive.
The real human cost to the continued shut downs and mandates that we see every day, will have a longer lasting impact on us than the stupid WuFlu.
It's a control and moneymaking fiasco for govt and pharma. As long as they can keep scaring the gullible and the lemmings they will keep inventing all these new variants.

Here is another point of view on the situation. My wife is presently “serving time” in quarantine in Sydney. Her mum is due to undergo spinal surgery (her 8th), and my wife decided to travel to Oz to assist her in the recovery. To fly to Australia, she had to purchase a ticket at 6x the regular price. This is due to the government regulations heavily restricting the number of passengers on all inbound flights. She flew Qatar Airways Boeing 777 from Doha (15-hour flight) with a total of 30 passengers on board.

To board the flight, she had to present negative test result. Upon arrival, she, like all non-politician passengers, was placed in quarantine and had to undergo another covid test. The quarantine cost, by the way, is 3000AUD. At the end of the first week in the quarantine, she had to do another test, and at the end of this week, she will need to do yet another one in order to be “released”. The three tests she’s done so far were all negative. She’s also already had two shots of the Moderna Covid vaccine. This begs the question – what the f***?! In quarantine, she’s not allowed to leave her room at all or meet with any other passengers from her plane despite the fact she’s travelled with these people on a 15-hour flight.

Now, my mother in law’s surgery had been postponed several times already due to the state government’s postponements of all “non-essential” medical procedures. Meanwhile, the lady is suffering tremendously and, according to her neurosurgeon, almost certainly getting permanent nerve damage. I do wonder if it was Gladys Berejiklian (NSW Premier) rather than a regular person, would the same apply?

I do not think the above is fair, reasonable, or rational.

Now, let’s look at the economy. For instance, education services to international students – depending on the year, Australia’s 3rd or 4th largest export (and Victoria’s largest). The industry is being decimated, and with it, the local businesses providing students services. Overseas students’ fees fund half of all research conducted by Australia’s universities; the research will be cut. The tourism and hospitality industries are obviously struggling too, as are many others. How well and how quickly will these industries recover is anybody’s guess. Before the pandemic, Australia used to be serviced by 52 international airlines; now it is 18, most if not all of which are losing money on their flights. These are not easily reversed trends.

At present, Australian citizens cannot leave the country without a permit! It’s like Poland under the communist regime or the German Democratic Republic who had a barb-wired wall and a minefield to keep people from escaping. But, I suppose since “Our home is girt by sea” no wall is necessary. All these were for the “benefit” of the people. And yet, despite all these lockdowns and limitations, the virus in Australia is spreading like wildfire.

Are the actions of Australia’s state and federal governments correct and acceptable? I do not think so. They locked the country down and created issues from which the economy and, therefore, people will take a significant amount of time to recover. While doing all this, they failed to secure the people from the disease. They have also failed to prepare for when the country needs to open, which will eventually happen. They failed to secure vaccines in time, and they have been unable to prepare the healthcare to deal with the situation. Keep in mind it was not known at first if there ever would be a vaccine. Yet besides locking the country down, they have done absolutely nothing to prepare to deal with the disease if the vaccine would not become available or was not very effective.

Politicians do not care about peoples’ problems; these do not apply to them. They get paid on time, and they travel. And when they do, they do not need to quarantine. It is pretty reasonable, I suppose since they are so dodgy, the virus is keeping its distance from them in fear of catching a nasty case of “politician”.

Politics explained – poly, from Greek -meaning “many”, ticks – blood-sucking, disease-spreading parasites.

Rant finished.

Politicians do not care about peoples’ problems; these do not apply to them. They get paid on time, and they travel. And when they do, they do not need to quarantine. It is pretty reasonable, I suppose since they are so dodgy, the virus is keeping its distance from them in fear of catching a nasty case of “politician”.
All of that was worth repeating but this one was took the cake.

Those protestors are in no way representative of the people. A tiny group who are nothing but scum. They play dress up where one day they put on Hi-Vis jackets and claim to be construction workers (ever seen construction workers wearing Hi-Vis and thongs?) . The next they put on scrubs and pretend to represent medical staff. Same people each time. A mix of the neo-nazis who have running protests and camps even before covid, and the truly delusional who only months ago claimed the virus didn't exist and its all caused by 5G phones.

They showed their true colours the days of the main gathering when they desecrated the Shrine of Remembrance, our most sacred shrine dedicated to our fallen soldiers. They occupied it, pissed on the walls and left it strewn with rubbish and filth.. The next day they're out assaulting old ladies and medical staff.

In general I'm OK with people demonstrating over real issues, but with this mob I'd be happy to see the police stop pussy footing about with rubber bullets and capsican and start using live ammo.

Those protestors are in no way representative of the people. A tiny group who are nothing but scum. They play dress up where one day they put on Hi-Vis jackets and claim to be construction workers (ever seen construction workers wearing Hi-Vis and thongs?) . The next they put on scrubs and pretend to represent medical staff. Same people each time. A mix of the neo-nazis who have running protests and camps even before covid, and the truly delusional who only months ago claimed the virus didn't exist and its all caused by 5G phones.

They showed their true colours the days of the main gathering when they desecrated the Shrine of Remembrance, our most sacred shrine dedicated to our fallen soldiers. They occupied it, pissed on the walls and left it strewn with rubbish and filth.. The next day they're out assaulting old ladies and medical staff.

In general I'm OK with people demonstrating over real issues, but with this mob I'd be happy to see the police stop pussy footing about with rubber bullets and capsican and start using live ammo.
If things continue as they are, you may get your wish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg