ATX Hunters

There are a few of us here indeed. I’ve tried organizing a get together with mixed results - would be great to meet sometime.
 
Just east of Georgetown about fifteen miles.
 
Always in to run back to Shoal Creek for some bugs!

I am located in North University and have met with a few of the other Austin members in here.
 
There are a few of us here indeed. I’ve tried organizing a get together with mixed results - would be great to meet sometime.
I still need to come by and hear about your latest trip!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,047
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top