Shavesgreen

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Hi Guys,

At long last my re-designed website is operational!! There are still a few minor things to change and images to be added etc but overall I`m very happy with the results.

Welcome to Shavesgreen Shooting Services

I would value any constructive feedback from the members here

Thanks,
Charly

Charly,
Your site is very nicely put together, well done. As you have mentioned, I think that pictures, especially trophy pictures, would really add to the pages... I think that it would be good to put a "Home" button in your main menu, I saw that the "About Us" button returns to the main index or home page however it might not be evident to most visitors. Regarding the "Contact Us" page, it might be a good idea to repeat the names of the people that are a part of the company and their position so that emails may be properly directed. Looks nice, very refined looking website.

Thanks Jerome,

thats great feedback. I have trophy shots being added this week and I will see about changing the home page button. Good idea to have the enquiry to the specific member of staff, Thanks,

Charly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EstebanO84

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!