At last I joined

JacoH

New member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Hi All,
At last I have joined after my friend Paulo Leandro suggested that I join. I see he has also just joined. I am looking forward being part of the community.

Hunting regards,
Jaco
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Jaco!
 
Glad to have you posting.

welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH, Jaco!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Jaco, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the community Jaco.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome Jaco. This site is a good place to get information that is unavailable anywhere else.
 
Welcome Jaco - Good to have you onboard!
 
Welcome buddy .
First job is to go to the drug store .
Ask for something that will limit the time you will spend on your computer enjoying this site .
Hunting Africa might be a contagious disease , but this site comes a close bloody second !!!!!!
HA HA HA !!!!
WOOPS ! better go my wifes just got home >
Cheers Dory .
 
Welcome Jaco, sit back and enjoy a lifetime of hunting driven posts.
 
Welcome to AH Jaco!
 
Welcome Jaco. Looking forward to your inputs.
 
Howdy sir!
 
Jaco,
You are part of a great group and an incredible knowledge base.
Philip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top