Are You A Member of SCI?

Life Member

Yes but not a life member. If they would do an installment plan like the NRA did a few years ago I would do it in a heart beat. I re-up in 3 year increments as well as our state chapter in which I’m on the Board of Directors.
Found this in the fine print on the SCI website.

*Payment plans available, please call 888-HUNT-SCI or 888-486-8724 for more details.

If you will shoot me a PM I will get you a list of Florida chapters. Looks like there are 7 of them.
Thanks, I finally found it, I had to put a specific large city in there and the search engine worked. Is there a way to preview the local chapters to see which one would be a better fit to join?

Life Member

Yes I’m a member of SCI and DSC

I need to join, how to I find out about the military veterans life membership. Not found on their website.
NRA offers this. I don’t believe SCI or DSC do, but I bet if they did at the same percentage off as the NRA one they’d get a lot of members converting to lifetime

Last edited:
Yes Sir

We’re having a get together in Brent on Saturday, unfortunately the RSVP time has passed. The next chapter meeting will be in June. It would be great to meet some others on the forum.
Cheers, H. A.

Give us a shout, it would be great to get together!

I’m a life member . One of the first 500 , so quite a while. Have been to both Reno and Las Vegas shows but it has been a while. No chapter close in Saskatchewan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taigo88poker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.