Anybody use these?

Earle

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
234
Reaction score
332
Location
Ontario, Canada
Media
5
Member of
Orillia gun Club, Bancroft Fish and Game Club
Just received some Hornady/Barnes brass and bullets I bought from a private source and included in the box was the loaded ammo shown below. Wondering if anyone has used this ammo and their opinion of it. Looks like it might be fairly old.

IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Interbonds are Hornady bullets. There is some debate about their effectiveness as to holding together on DG. I am currently working on a group of 500 grain .458's.
 
Will be interesting to know. I have a few 458 interbonds bullets. Always wondered.
 
Earl, if in doubt just use them for practice. Those bullets are not considered "premium" by anybody.
 
HSM makes quality ammo. Shoot it up and reload the brass!
 
Thanks guy's. Didn't really think they were "high end" ammo, but was curious. I knew they loaded 45-70 ammo but have never seen it in 416. I plan on using it at the range only and since it was a freeby included with the other stuff even if it is not premium ammo, the price was right.
 
Nope. Looks like good ammo, but won’t fit in my .416 Taylor?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,402
Members
170,314
Latest member
MarshaMass
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top