Most "bits and pieces"

Case Colored 2 Screw Swivel
full

Optional Peep Sight
full

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW:
On the Peep Sight Picture:
"Disclaimer: Those are"scrap" barrels the sight is shown on, so they are not polished correctly, nor are they rust blued. They are just for demo purposes."

I thought I read somewhere on this thread that the Case Colored version was in the neighborhood of 20K.

Yes, the plan is to have the base model with either case color only or grade 1 engraving at 20K or perhaps a tad under

DSC and SCI --
the plan is to have multiple rifles of various grades-
they are just starting to arrive from Germany

actually spike
looks like I made a "profile post" on your profile rather than a PM
have not learned the various button here on AH yet(n)

then again-- I am the retired"unpaid" help --sooo he gets what he pays for:whistle:

HEYM 89B Grade 1 with Case Colors
89B_Grade_1_CC.jpg

Attachments

• 89B_Grade_1_CC.jpg
    89B_Grade_1_CC.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 218
89B Grade 2 Engraving

89B_Grade_2.jpg

89B_Grade_2_btm.jpg

Attachments

• 89B_Grade_2.jpg
    89B_Grade_2.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 89B_Grade_2_btm.jpg
    89B_Grade_2_btm.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:
hi @Chris Sells to be blunt i love the rifle but dont find the side engraving that loveable if thats the polite word i am looking for :).....its too much like a company trade mark and to me it looks cheap on this rifle .... kinda demeans the rifle in my eyes ...bottom plate is fine but i think something more subtle on the side plates would be preferable. if you have the case coloured does it have to have this engraving on or not?

DSC and SCI --
the plan is to have multiple rifles of various grades-
they are just starting to arrive from Germany

actually spike
looks like I made a "profile post" on your profile rather than a PM
have not learned the various button here on AH yet(n)

then again-- I am the retired"unpaid" help --sooo he gets what he pays for:whistle:

yeah i found it buttons can be confusing :E Big Grin: i would put in for at least a free rifle as you are unpaid help, as i think you have possibly sold or made a few here contemplate one of these rifles :D Beers: are you in the booth at sci ?.... just asking as i have low tolerance to standing and waiting around ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!