Anton Davidson

antond

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA, CHASA, KZN Hunting and Conservation Association, African Bowhunters Association.
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, Swaziland.
Hello everybody,

I've been following a few threads on your forum chats, looking forward to learning from you and sharing with you, I'm a PH in South Africa with some fantastic areas in my home country and neighboring countries. I have been hunting since the age of 4. Its a deep passion of mine with ethics and fair chase hunting holding more weight in my book of records than inches on the tape..

Welcom to the forum Ant, Fine place to be. Looking froward to your input.

Welcome Anton!
Would love to see some of your offers and hear your inputs.

Anton, Welcome
Please tell us where you hunt and all the normal stuff Glad to have you here

Anton

welcome to AH

When you have some free time please share some photos and story's with us...

Welcome to AH Anton.

Look forward to your offers and as James says - the invite is always open to share pictures and stories.

Welcome to AH Anton!

HI Anton, pull up yr keyboard and join the fray!

Welcome,looking forward to your input.

Welcome, Anton, looking forward to your stories. Someone who puts fair chase above inches is always welcome! BTW, what is the story behind your avatar? I could not enlarge, but is it an elephant following a hunter in a river?

Welcome to the forum, Anton !

Hey Timbear, That Pic was Taken by a good buddy of mine, in Savute Botswana. Its of me in the Savute Channel i have an underwater camera and i wanted to take some really low angle pics from inside the channel of this beautiful Botswana Bull, my mate took these pics as i was wading back to dry land..
Hunting is my number one passion but just being able to savor every moment in the bush whether it be with a SLR camera or your favorite custom rifle, an elephant bull or a little bronze dung beetle, its a blessing we should never take for granted.

im not quite sure how to post pics but when i work it out ill post it in larger format for you

Anton.

Welcome to AH Anton! Looking forward to your pics and stories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.