Browning325

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
U.S.A., Canada, South Africa
I attached a couple of photos of an anti-hunting pamphlet that I found at the entrance to the Luxor today. If they really want to help the animals maybe they should spend less money on pamphlets and sign trucks and donate it to a good cause. I'm sure the sign trucks (which pretty much looked like the pamphlet) and pamphlets were there due to the SCI Convention being in town.
Being from PA I don't see this kind of thing.
BTW SCI Convention was great.

IMG_0384.jpg
IMG_0383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some sign showed up like this in one of the (LUSH) stores in Mandalay Bay shopping mall.
Guess how long it took before management helped them review their position?

Smart business people. Convention and hotels full of hunters and they post an anti hunting poster in the window.
I wonder what new store will be in the mall next year when their business model fails.

@PHOENIX PHIL showed them some love.
I nearly fell on the floor laughing when he told me their reaction. :ROFLMAO:

I just waved hello!

Well I guess we know where we stand....Just wondering where they get figures like that. I won't lose sleep over that one. I have found better flyers lying on the Strip in Vegas.

Sorry Phil. As to the looks part I can not testify. But giving proper credit where proper credit is due.......I hope you rendered a proper salute.

Sorry Phil. As to the looks part I can not testify. But giving proper credit where proper credit is due.......I hope you rendered a proper salute.

I'm certain they felt the warmth and love...... :whistle:;)

mmm....was it the same one you gave me when i took your photo?....:E Rofl:

Oh maybe, but for entirely different reasons...... I think that's when @James Jeffrey - HuntingAgent.com and I were have a serious discussion regarding a scene from Crocodile Dundee..........eeesh I just got the shivers from that memory.

Oh maybe, but for entirely different reasons...... I think that's when @James Jeffrey - HuntingAgent.com and I were have a serious discussion regarding a scene from Crocodile Dundee..........eeesh I just got the shivers from that memory.

o_O....the 2 of you having a serious discussion that night in eye candy bar.............:D Booze::D Booze::D Cheers::D Drunk:...yeah right...:E Crazy:....:E Big Grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AiWinClubApp

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH