Another Texan!

Ku-winda

AH veteran
Joined
Oct 7, 2023
Messages
244
Reaction score
1,321
Media
31
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA, DSC Foundation Treasurer, Life Member
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Australia, New Zealand
Good evening AH Nation and greetings from the Texas hill country! I've had the good fortune to interact with a couple of your fine AH ambassadors and both encouraged me to not only join the AH Forum, but to also be an active participant. So here I am to soak up the collective wisdom of the group and contribute where I can. I am really looking forward to being a part of this amazing group!
 
Welcome sir, one heck of a buff!
 
Thank you sir!
 
Welcome, glad you followed their advice and joined the community
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to the group. Lots of knowledge here
 
Welcome from Victoria!
 
Thanks to all and glad to see all those Texas towns represented that I've been to at one time or another.
 
Welcome to the fire. (y):cool:
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome, where isn’t he Hill Country?
 
Welcome from Goldthwaite!
 
Good evening AH Nation and greetings from the Texas hill country! I've had the good fortune to interact with a couple of your fine AH ambassadors and both encouraged me to not only join the AH Forum, but to also be an active participant. So here I am to soak up the collective wisdom of the group and contribute where I can. I am really looking forward to being a part of this amazing group!
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome from our side too!
 
Welcome to AH Ku-winda! Nice to have you join us.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,726
Members
168,996
Latest member
AndrewClarksonSS
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top