Another introduction from Montana

AZSkibo

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 11, 2025
Messages
81
Reaction score
181
Location
Montana
Website
www.amaruqenvironmental.com
Media
1
Hunted
US, Africa
Longtime participant in shooting sports forums (SASS), shooting and hunting in general. Based in Western Montana and my work has me all over the western US, Canada, South Africa, Australia and beyond. Shoot a 375R and now a 500NE. Looking forward to making acquaintances here as well.
b7bffb72-9192-41e8-adea-5e1e4c38253e.jpeg
IMG_2011.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH. Years ago, I used to hunt a lot near Thompson Falls. Great and beautiful area.
 
Longtime participant in shooting sports forums (SASS), shooting and hunting in general. Based in Western Montana and my work has me all over the western US, Canada, South Africa, Australia and beyond. Shoot a 375R and now a 500NE. Looking forward to making acquaintances here as well.
What kind of scope do you have on there?
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH, we're getting quite a few Montanans on here!
 
my profile pic w impala was using a borrowed (!!) rifle from the PH. CZ 308. Didn’t recall the glass. My current bolt gun is a Ruger guide in 375R with vortex glass. Just bought a vintage 1907 Boswell in 500NE down in TX. Express leaf sights, no glass.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH AZSkibo!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks. Enjoy!

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits; we would gladly help.
Kind regards
Henry
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,798
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top