Another Great Joke

Oregonhunter

Reaction score
Member of
SCI,NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Plains Game
Wal-Mart Scam
A warning for you or any of your friends who may be regular customers at Walmart, we here at F&J like to look out for our readers. Over the last month or so I became the victim of a clever scam while out shopping, which has be quite traumatic. Don’t be naive enough to think that it couldn’t happen to you! Here’s how the scam works.

Two seriously good looking 21 year old girls come over to your car as you’re loading stuff into your trunk. They both start washing your windshield with a rag while their cleavage is practically falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It’s impossible not to look.

When you thank them or offer a tip, they say no and instead ask you for a lift to another Wal-Mart. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and gives you a blowjob, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on the 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th of last month and the 2nd of this month, 4th, three times on the 5th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again today.

- See more at: http://www.funnyandjokes.com/wal-mart-scam.html#sthash.9gdgE6jL.dpuf

i need to stock up on wallets and hit the local wal-marts! :K Booby:

-matt

Gotta love Wal Mart

I have plenty old empty wallets, might have to go to wal mart!

Hahaha!! Good one ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greylin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.